Budget and Voting Information
The North Babylon School District will be holding its Annual Budget Vote and Board of Education Election on Tuesday, May 18, 2021.
Voter Registration Information
Qualified voters may register any school day in the office of the District Clerk, 5 Jardine Place, North Babylon, NY 11703 between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. The deadline to register is May 13, 2021. This registration will only allow registrants to vote in the School District Election.
Qualified voters may also register with the Suffolk County Board of Elections. Registration forms are available from the Office of the District Clerk and from the Suffolk County Board of Elections - (631) 852-4500.
Click on the link below to check if you are registered to vote in all School District votes:
Click on the link below to check your polling site for School District voting:
Absentee Ballot Information
Absentee Ballot Applications may be obtained from the Central Office, 5 Jardine Place, North Babylon, NY 11703 or by clicking below. Ballots will be issued upon satisfactory completion and submission of the application form.
In accordance with Education Law § 2018-a, absentee ballot applications may not be submitted more than 30 days before the election. Therefore, absentee ballot applications cannot be accepted by the District prior to April 19, 2021.
Military Ballot Information
Military Ballot Applications may be obtained from the Office of the District Clerk and submitted to the District Clerk, by mail, no later than Thursday, April 22, 2021. Military Ballots will be mailed out no later than Friday, April 23, 2021 and must be filed with the District Clerk by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 18, 2021.
- March 2, 2021 - 21-22 Revenue & Reserve Budget (English) (Spanish)
- March 2, 2021 - Non-Instructional Budget (English) (Spanish)
- March 2, 2021 - Technology Budget Presentation (English) (Spanish)
- March 23, 2021 - Staffing Presentation 2021-22 (English) (Spanish)
- March 23, 2021 - Special Education Budget Presentation 2021-22 (English) (Spanish)
- March 23, 2021 - Curriculum & Instruction Budget 2021-22 (English)
- April 13, 2021 - Tax Cap & State Aid Presentation (English)